Friday, May 5, 2017

Friday favorites

The Willow Tree Live was a well run show that featured fierce but friendly competition, good judging and great prizes. I don't attend a lot of away shows, but this one was worth the drive.

And that drive... There just aren't enough words to describe how beautiful that drive is. 
Fortunately, I don't need words. I have pictures.
Because the clouds were spectacular, even the drive through Denver was nice.
We ran into a little bit of drizzly snow as we headed up the mountain,
but that didn't last long. 
From that point on,
 it was one gorgeous view after another.
The other side of the continental divide looks different,
but it's still beautiful. 
 So...
many...
beautiful... 
views! 
I have to admit that I was a little sad when we reached Grand Junction. I wasn't ready for the drive to be over!
I feel so fortunate to live in Colorado. It's my favorite state, on Friday and every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment