Friday, May 12, 2017

Therapy tack

I always forget how hectic May is. Between my anniversary, Mother's Day and the multitudes of events associated with the end of the school year, it's all I can do to keep my head above water. Actual progress, particularly in regards to tack, feels impossible. 

It's frustrating.

Fortunately, yesterday I was able to carve out a little time for tack therapy.
My inspiration was an NPR story about therapy ponies at the Cincinnati Airport.
Mabel's therapy tack isn't identical to that worn by the airport ponies. However, it's similar enough to fit the general mold of "little pony horse therapy" clothes.
It's not a huge accomplishment, but sometimes the act of starting and finishing something in the same day is enough to get the creative juices flowing. I had a lot of fun making this. In fact, I kind of want to make another one for Poka Tia.
And maybe my Etsy shop needs a set, too? I missed my Derby day sale, but I am still hoping to have a sale this month. Would anyone be interested in a therapy pony tack set?

5 comments:

  1. I would be interested in 2 or 3, for a airport or hospital scene!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Windwalker175@att.netMay 12, 2017 at 3:29 PM

    Absolutely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love one! Looking forward to seeing them in your Etsy shop. :)

    ReplyDelete